Not everyone is comfortable with the idea of Facebook logging their every location. Here is a guide on turning off your Facebook location.
To either turn your location on or off, just go into your Facebook settings,
- find APPS on the list click the arrow on the side,
- then click APPS OTHER USERS,
- scroll down the list and find CURRENT LOCATION.
- If it is ticked then click on it to untick – this will leave it blank,
- if it is unticked and you want your location on,
- then click by it and it will fill with a tick. Simples! 🙂
On Your Facebook Application
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the page
- Scroll down and click on “Account settings”
- Scroll down and click on “Location”
- On the pop-up page, at the bottom of the page, you will see that “Location services” is on.
- Tap on it and you will be re-routed to where you can turn off your phone location, TURN IT OFF.
On Your Browser
- Log in your Facebook details
- Go to the post that shows your location
- On the top upper right hand of the page, click on the drop down down.
- On the drop down menu, select “Change Location”
- On the pop-up, click on “X” in the top right corner
- Click on “OK”
REMEMBER: When you are about updating your status, DO NOT “CHECK IN” else, you will be asked to “Turn on your Location services”
Do you know of any other way to turn off Facebook Location? Do let us know in the comment box. Also hit on the share buttons!